Lyndsey, Jaxson, Grant and Barkley



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Contagion

Just a funny Jaxson story:

We were driving in car, when Jaxson asks me: "Mom what is puberty?"

My heart sank and I thought, this is it...the beginning of many discussions I have dreaded since the day he was born.

I quietly and calmly answered: "Well bud, it's when a boy becomes a man and he starts to grow hair on his body and his voice starts to deepen."

Not what I was expecting from him: "Mom I think (anonymous) got the puberty already, cause his arms are really hairy!!!"

Thinking to myself that puberty was like a disease to me when I was that age, I simply answered back: "Well, I don't think  (anonymous) has puberty yet, but some people are hairier than others."

That seemed to satisfy his curiosity for now...whoosh!!!

I wish there were a cure for puberty as well, so not looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment