Even though we were running late, I could not resist stopping at he X's and O's for a quick photo!
If you know Grant you know he is obsessed with Motorcycles, so when he saw this he about had a heart attack! Definitely the high light of his day!
It was a gorgeous day at Autzen!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Family pic!
I wish this picture was not so blurry, but they were so excited to get those eye thingies.
Thought this was a sweet picture of Jaxson. I think Grant is itching his nose, but not sure?
On the way home we got stuck in even worse traffic so we spent about six hours in the car total, but it was so worth it, and we had such an amazing time!! Nick is really hoping we get to go back to the Rose Bowl again so we can celebrate his birthday down in Palm Springs again, here's hoping! Go Ducks!!!
Looks like a fun family game day! We have been debating whether Noah is ready for a game or not, I think we might just need to try it and see what happens :)
ReplyDelete